WHAT IS RESTORATIVE ROOFING?
Roof restoration can help prevent catastrophic loss. ... Most roofing systems typically have a life of 20 years. The coating system used to restore a roof can add 10 to 15 years onto the existing systems' roof life. It acts as an extra layer of protection against the elements including UV radiation and ice and hail storms.
We proudly use Polyglass Silicone Roof Coatings, they provide the building owner with a white, reflective roof surface which will provide years of durable, chemical-resistant protection. These products offer the contractor a system of technology advanced products and specifications to address a multitude of roof repair and restoration challenges and enviromental conditions.
WHY USE SILICONE COATINGS?:
Excellent weathering, dirt and chemical resistance.
Extends the useful life of the roof.
Improves pondering water protection.
Can reduce energy costs by decreasing roof surface temperature.
Fungal and algal resistant- even in high temperatures.
NSF approved for rainwater catchment (white only).
Warranted systems available when applied by a Polyglass Registered Contractor
50 year limited warranty available.
Standard Colors are white and cool grey.
Can be sprayed, brushed or roll applied.
COMMERCIAL ROOFING PORTFOLIO GALLERY:
WHAT IS COMMERCIAL ROOFING?
The Commercial Roofing is such a material that is used to seal the roofs of the commercial structures so as to protect them. Also popular commercial roofing is the flat roofing. There are several flatroofing options like the TPO, EPDM and the PVC.
THINGS TO CONSIDER IN A COMMERCIAL ROOF:
- Keep the following factors in mind when selecting or specifying a low slope roof:
- Choose the highest possible quality materials from an established manufacturer with an excellent reputation for integrity. CertainTeed has been manufacturing roofing materials for over 100 years.
- Compare similar products. Evaluate the technical data provided by the manufacturer. Compare the weights, thicknesses and ASTM test results.
- Remember, the money saved today on a low cost roofing system can be more than offset by the need to reroof sooner as the result of poor performance leading to leakage or premature failure.
- Consider the commercial roofing manufacturer’s warranty. The length of the warranty term (in years) helps gauge the superiority of the system selected. Generally, the longer the warranty, the better the system. Is a guarantee which covers not only the material but also the contractor’s workmanship available for the roof system selected?
- Property value. Is the manufacturer’s warranty transferable to a new building owner?
- How committed is the commercial roofing material manufacturer willing to be? Does the manufacturer, as an option to the owner, have an approved contractor program in place? If an enhanced warranty that includes workmanship is selected, will the manufacturer inspect the roof project? With CertainTeed, the answer to all of these questions is yes.
- Consider energy costs. Keep in mind that white mineral surfaced cap sheets, light colored gravel surfacing or roofs coated with reflective roof coating will help reduce interior cooling costs. Consider a CertainTeed cap sheet with CoolStar® reflective coating.
- Choose a system manufacturer. CertainTeed provides the key elements of the commercial roofing system — insulation, adhesives and coatings, membranes and fasteners
- Consider building code requirements. Many local and state governments have specific guidelines for specifying roof systems.
RESTORATIVE ROOFING PORTFOLIO GALLERY:
COMMERCIAL & RESTORATIVE ROOFING